In business, opportunity is no longer limited by international boundaries.
To compete globally, businesses of all shapes and sizes need experienced and well connected attorneys who are capable of delivering favorable legal outcomes across multiple jurisdictions and geographies.
From our office in Milan, and throughout the network of firms established in England, U.S. and China, we advise multinational companies based in Italy, Europe and overseas on the full range of international transactions and complex cross-border matters.
Thanks to our connections with specilized professionals with exprienced knowledge of customs, trade, export control, antitrust and anti-bribery laws we provide solutions for clients seeking to conduct business globally or in the relevant foreign countries.
- Restructuring of international operations and joint ventures
- International investments
- Cross-border commercial contracting
- International arbitration and dispute resolution
- International mergers and acquisitions
- International joint venture negotiation, structuring and documentation
- Establishment of wholly foreign owned subsidiaries
- International franchising
- Establishment of “greenfield” manufacturing, assembly, warehousing and distribution centers
- Strategies for international sales, distribution and manufacturing
- Licensing and technology transfer arrangements, including trade secret protection
- Global data transfers and enterprise-wide global privacy programs
- Establishment of tax efficient overseas holding companies
Our team works collaboratively across borders to identify and avoid issues that may slow down or derail a transaction, and to ensure the deal is structured to achieve the client’s business goals.